Our preschool programme is separated into two different age groups. Level 1 is for 4-5 year olds and Level 2 is for 5-6 years old. To prepare students for the primary school curriculum, our preschool combines a top-notch curriculum with an excellent support structure for teachers and integrated evaluations. This curriculum is committed to assisting the school in cultivating learners who are self-assured, accountable, thoughtful, inventive, and engaged. Through the "Play and Learn" philosophy, we offer a dynamic early learning and childcare experience to advance each child's social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
- Continuous Child Assessment to measure learning outcomes.
- Complete Preschool Apparatus to cover all 5 senses of learning.
- Individualised & Child-Centred to handle every child's learning ability.
- Fun-learning with monthly assessments & reports.
- Assessment of physical, social, fine-motor & academic development.
- Hands-on assessments through activities (non-exam based).
- Course covers language, numeracy, science, moral, arts & music.