Vision, Mission, Motto and Core Values
To provide a dynamic learning environment that prepares children for success in a borderless world.
To instill the spirit of lifelong and holistic learning as a path to success in life.
"ALENTAR” means Encourage
“ENSEÑAR” means Teach
“LOGRAR" means Achieve
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Supportive of students, colleagues and the school.
- Quality of Work will always be of the highest standards.
- Obeying the rules and regulations of the school.
- We will respect all members of the school community.
- We will always display good manners at all times.
- We will be mindful of others with differing points of view and belief.
- We will use all equipment and facilities provided by the school.
- Be courageous to think and act independently.
- Be always aware of how to solve problems and acquire decision making skills.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Be responsible for our own actions.
- We have awareness of the needs of others and we want to help others in their time of need.
- We act with kindness, forgiveness and empathy.
- We recognize that our school community is diverse and there is knowledge which we can obtain from various nationalities and values that unite us as citizens of the world.
- We will make a difference in our local communities to shape the future of our students.
- We prepare our students with the experience and knowledge which they receive at Zenith International School – Altenar (Encourage), Ensenar (Teach) and Lograr (Achieve) and become citizens of the world, thriving with honesty, confidence and integrity.