PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Zenith International School (ZIS) care about your personal data protection. This notice clarifies the way(s) ZIS processes your data from the point we collect, use, share, dispose of and the security measures that we have established to ensure your personal data is well protected.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data which range from your name, NRIC / Passport No., nationality, gender, home address, email, address, phone number, birth certificate, race, religion, health, criminal record, and bank account.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We gather your personal data from:
- New member registration form
- School application forms
- Employment forms
- Any other special request from ZIS
REASON FOR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We collect your personal data to:
- Registration to the school
- Registration for examination
- Registration for insurance
- Registration with SOCSO / EPF / Bank
- All other needs by authorities e.g MOE, MOH, MOHA.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data within Malaysia and UK (Exam Registration). Your personal data will not be transferred to any external source.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We disclose your personal data to relevant authorities involving legal and / or regulatory purposes - MOE, MOH, MOHA
We take these measures to protect your personal data:
- By ensuring your personal data is kept as required by Act 709
- By ensuring our staff do not misuse or misrepresent your data for any other purpose, withstanding those mentioned above.
- By ensuring a written agreement or contract exists with any third party that is involved in processing these data on our behalf.
Nevertheless, you are required to ensure the security of your password (ZEMS/EMAIL/INFOTECH) and not to disclose it to another party to reduce the risk of data breaches.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain your personal data for seven (7) years after school completion / withdrawal / resignation / retirement / end of service as a student or staff.
You have the rights to:
- Correct / update your personal data through our Registry Department and / or Human Resources Department
- Access your personal data which we process and keep with us
- Stop the usage of your data on any of our new promotional products sent to you
- Withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data